Monday, June 30, 2008

A Letter From Emoshimmer

As u all might have knew, I recently sent an email to my mummy dearest. And at first, it was just to send some skool stuff for her to print out but then I decided, what the heck, she deserves a Shakespeare-classed poetic short once in a while to lighten her day. Bcoz I'm that filial of a son. And since it is such a beautiful classic, and I've not blogged in 3 days or maybe more I'm not sure bcoz I'm like, so busy and famous and all. So I've decided to share what I've sent to my mom. Except for my skool stuff. U might steal my report and plagiarize. I'm just helping u be honest to urself. Do ur own gosh darn report. U see what I did there, matthew? I did not say the G word. it has 3 letters in it. So I did not mention his name in vain. Not by a long shot. Maybe a little by a long shot but I still didn't mention it directly. Anyhowx, I am teh beready to show u mine little Letter of Indulgences. Notice that I mentioned beready. That's a pencil box brand. At least I think it is. But that's not the point, I was actually implying that I'm ready, but I wanted to make it more fun by turning it into a brand name. AHAHAH! That's funny I'm funny. So here it is. Oh wait, one last thing, I also mentioned Letter of Indulgences. Yeah, I dun mean to breach copyrights, and, I'm really sorry if any Catholics are offended, but, hey, I gotta name my letter something, right? Ok, I'm done, here's my letter:



Ok ok, just one last one, I swear it's the last sidetrack, notice my title too yeah, U noe the movie A letter from Iwoshima(or some name of that nature)? Yeah, I'm just trying to like, make a parody of sorts. Or spoof or pun or satire, one of those, I'm not exactly sure which at this point, so, yeah. Ok I'm done, here it is:




Dear mummers,

The night light of the front hallways simmers in through the thin slit of the bottom of the bedroom door. The dry, cold, gray of concrete dully reflects the light off the simmer. Never have I thought, the nights spent in a dark room would be so significant, and yet, the Jews were resented by the Germans. OUT OUT BRIEF CANDLE! For Life bears no fame, but shame. No glory, but dory(fish). Nevertheless, denying the facets of life, without re-evaluating my Maths results. How cold can the nights be, when I am stuck! Sitting... Typing... Breathing... Believing... Through pain, and only pain, will you be able to gain the pain that was yours to gain with pain that was expected to be gained. How will the days ever compare to the nights, as there will be light, a tedious bit too much light! Forcefully prohibiting us from being able to see the simmering night light of the hallways. Leaving us with no choice, but to just wait. Waiting and waiting, for the sun to once again drop into the mountains, and hence enabling us to once again anticipate the visibility of the simmering night lights of the hallways.

Yours Impeccably,

Lord Se-on

No comments: