Sunday, October 5, 2008

Suicide Note

It's just one of those days, when I just can't wake up. Everything is fucked. Everybody sucks. I hang around the room, looking for something I want to do, but there's nothing that I want to do. I tried listening to the songs I've been crazing about, nothing. I went out to take a puff, nothing. Came back in tipsy and lied down. There's just nothing for me to do today. Had to work as well, so I head for the shower and went to work, still tipsy. My day began to get a little better after hanging around in my workplace, joking around with some friends. I stood the whole evening, waiting to get back to bed, to end this day. As it was nearing closing time, crowds begin to come in. The crowd keeps on growing. As my supplies are finishing and the shop is closing soon, I just hated how many people there were waiting for what we do not have. I hate it when they give me an exasperated look, as if it was my fault. All I can do to tell them to fuck off, is to just not smile.

I go out, take a seat on the sidewalk, and light a fag. What a shit day. Another day like this would most certainly not be welcomed by me. Easy way is to just go to sleep forever. I clean up, pack up, and go home. Noisy music could be heard from a distance, growing louder and louder. What other group of society can these people be from. With a speedy vehicle with the window down and a beverage at hand, they decided to help me make up my mind. Suicide it is. Thank you all, independent self-loving teenage orphans. With just an accurate toss, you have helped me realize how miserable my life is. And I'm glad I could help you with your target practice. Good night reality.

No comments: