Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have teh new quote =D

"I like malay people. They're absolutely nice and normal, nothing wrong with them =) Until they start to lead people, that is."

I'm pretty much not a racist, and I respect everyone's religion. But I seriously cant believe the songkok ppl. Maybe it's like a muslim dunce hat or smth? I understand that when it comes to religion, u stand for what u believe in, but u dun necessarily hafta try to influence ppl into thinking ur way right? Give the poor kids some intelligence. The muslim kids I noe in Australia are incredibly smart, they literally noe everything. The songkoks in malaysia... omfg... OMFG!!!!!!!

I must try this one day, to see whether my theory is right, that songkok kills brain cells.. If u cant fight rape, lay down and enjoy it? Holy moly dude! What the hell did u smoke to gather enough courage to publicise that very sentence?! Seriously, go sit in a corner with a songkok on.. I think that's more degrading than wearing a dunce hat.

Disclaimer: I am an emotionally challenged adolescent making use of my liberty, since I'm not in malaysia. I pwomise I wont make fun of ur wonderful hat when I'm in a muslim countwy ^.^

3 comments:

rockysamsung said...

Agree! They're okay until they lead people... The songkoks in Malaysia, OMFG...haha

kit said...

gah, lol. That'd leave a mark in Malaysian culture. Yo! How's it going at Sydney? Peace!

Sexon said...

WYKIT AH ZZZZZZZ, dun la leave comment, I almost never check. Actually this is my first time checking XD