Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Piano lessons

This post has nth to do with piano, lessons, or piano lessons.

I just wanna rant abt judgmentalism...

The thing abt judgments... if u dun have a good one... keep it.

So what if his accent is impossible to understand... all u hafta do is ask the person to repeat what he said... what's so hard? are u too lazy to bother to ask and then get mad bcoz u dun understand and insult the person? what are u trying to prove, that u're too lazy to even ask the person to repeat? that person didnt want to speak in a way that u cant understand. He's prolly from different country, cut the guy some slack.

It boils my blood when I hear someone bad-mouth abt another person... Dun simply say what u're thinking abt to make urself feel better... u're prolly worse than the person u're talking abt... Ok, so there may be some flaws with that person, but dun exaggerate them... How can u say that a person does not noe how to teach, when he has taught his other students with great clarification... are u trying to prove that u're a worse student compared to his other students? and how can u simply assume that he does not noe what u're asking him if he doesnt answer u? he did say, go find out urself. so what does that mean? he doesnt noe it? efcoz not! he's a teacher for crying out loud... he's either trying to help u learn how to find the answers, or asking u to look closely at what's in front of u, or maybe the answer is just plain simple. OK, sometimes the teacher might not noe stuff, big deal, happens everywhere. bite me. I'm talking abt this now, not that I'm saying that those kinda ppl dun exist sheesh..

I have one very sexist remark... and I will not disclose it... SEE?! KEEPING MY JUDGMENTS TO MYSELF. LEARN IT KIDS!

But of course, I do understand if u're joking... I mean, I joke all the time. just make sure that u make it sound like a joke. which I usually dont... so I'm basically a hypocrite... like, I think Kuan Seng is retarded... It is a bad remark, but honestly it's just a joke. although ironically it's true, but it's still just a joke. I would gladly help kuan seng anytime of the day, he's a fren.

Dun sue me. I'm poor.

No comments: