Sunday, March 23, 2008

When the sky turns grey...

I just remembered a song. Numa-Numa Ei. lol

I am damn tired.

Happy Easter to anyone reading this

I wanna rant abt Jagdeep

Jagdeep is like a singher and all, but he doesn't really singh well. I mean, even I can singh better, check this out. Sat Sri Akaal. See?! I'm a better singher than Jagdeep =)

I realized that if I dun shave, I look like I just got punched in the face.

Jagdeep is like, so gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Jagdeep overdoes it. U noe what the problem is? Jagdeep does it for the sake of fame and glory, that's what's so discriminating abt this. Let's all kill Jagdeep.

I've come to accept that I am a hypocrite, and I will always judge ppl who are judgmental. And also those who like to party their lives out. Bcoz I really think they're wasting their life, which is true, but like stated by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, mainly bcoz I dun get invited to the parties. Haha.

Jagdeep has long hair and doesnt shave.. omglikesototally ew...

Pls click on my adsense =)

No comments: