Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am so addicted to House

HOUSE IS THE WICKEDEST SOAP OPERA EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

This show is sooooooooo awesomez! And bcoz it is so awesome, I feel compelled to correct a few ppl who thinks House is a genius. He's teh not! Like, this show is so totally dramaaaaaa....... So sweeeeeet. I liiiiiiiiiiiike. I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike. I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike to see how House manipulates ppl! I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike.

Jagdeep is a twat! now lemme explain why.. U see, I wrote a poem, very emo one. Bcoz I was feeling nauseous (or nostalgic, I can't rmbr which). It goes a lil something like this,

I have never felt so weary,
Beneath the dark skies, nevertheless,
My cerebral cortex sends a jolt-like glee,
Her voice has bcom my solace
.

Ok, fine, so it was a bit off my toes and sound weird, but wait till u see what Jag said abt my poem! Then u'll noe why he's such a twat!

7/5/2008
10:09:46 PM
Jag
*nafpossible! ( ´д ` )
orx
7/5/2008
10:09:47 PM
Jag
*nafpossible! ( ´д ` )
it does
7/5/2008
10:09:54 PM
Jag
*nafpossible! ( ´д ` )
rhyme very well
7/5/2008
10:09:58 PM
*nafpossible! ( ´д ` )
Jag
//gg
7/5/2008
10:09:59 PM
Jag
*nafpossible! ( ´д ` )
does not*

THE NERVE OF HIM TO SAY DOES NOT! I SLASH PIFS K, I SLASH PIFS!

Now, I shall make a short poem, a new one, off my toes, to Jagdeep

Roses aren't black,
They can be pluck,
If you get a heart attack,
I'll give u a hug.

I wanted to write something else on the last line, but I just remembered that Jag is my soul-twin, so we shall all sing Yael Naim, song! =D

I'm a new soul, I can do this strange world, hoping to learn everything in this can.

Or something like that, I dunno, I dun care, anyway, let's continue with Melvin Yap Ee Juan. Yes, THE Melvin Yap Ee Juan. Most RO players recognize him as FRO*sky*, most ID players recognize him as ALPHA, and my dad shud recognize him as Herman. HERMAN XD HERMAN HERMAN HERMAN! =D It's a compliment! This means Melvin is a man, like, if someone asks the person who is Melvin's gf's bf, like, for example la, Melvin's gf is Ayumi Hamsapki.

John Delavitarded : *Looks at Ayumi* Oi Daniel, whose that? She's so hot, I'd bang her.

Daniel Astrofatso : *Looks at Ayumi* Oh, that's Ayumi man. I know! I'd bang her too.

John Delavitarded : *Bites lips* mm MM! Does she have a bf?

Daniel Astrofatso : Yes

John Delavitarded : Who?

Daniel Astrofatso : Herman.

John Delavitarded : Whoa, her bf's a man? Damn, I dun wanna mess with him

Daniel Astrofatso : Dammit, I meant Melvin

John Delavitarded : Melvin? MELVIN?! pfffffft, I'm bagging her today.

So u see, Herman's a cool name. It's like, her man. ho ho ho ho. And then right, I think I should stop, bcoz I ran outta crap. Haih... Wait la, I recharge my crapdit then one day I write a nice story for Jagdeep. If not then Jagdeep can start a new blog. Jagdeep doesn't got them balls to blog, he's a pus from a zit. So sticky and ew and like, uncool.

No comments: