Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tag by Sufaye

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..NO CHEATING!

1.Pui Shen
2.Jagdeep
3.Goh
4.Sufaye
5.Melvin

DONT READ AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED THE TOP
1. How did you meet 1?
Primary skool moral class!

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?
beyond 10, but scale doesn't work that way, so perfect 10

3. how long have you known 4?
ipoh workshop was may I think, so I guess almost a year lo

4. How do you know number 3?
He's 1 of my heng daiz!

5. wheres 5?
home gua, wait, let me check, his msn is on..............

6.A fact about number 1?
She is the perfect.

7.Who is 4 going out with?
Sufaye? I dunno wor... SUFAYE! U SEEING ANYONE?!

8. What does 1 do for a living?
full time student

9. Would you live with number 3?
Would I?! yes. XD

10. What do you like about number 2?
He's my soultwin!

11. Do you miss number 5?
A bit ah

12. Would you make out with number 4?
Urr...... with consent from both 1 and 4

13. What’s your opinion of number 2?
I think he has a lil aspergers disorder

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
lepak dan mamak

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
kill number 2

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
yep

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
come to think of it, no! that's weird, ur mom invited me before... hmmmmm

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
very very a lot, until I moved =(

19. Who have you known the longest?
5

20. How often do you talk to 1?
very very

21. What about 2?
very

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
yes, he's a special friend of mine XD

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
only if the night ends in a wild way. He'll probably beat me, but, meh, I'm not really good at illegal racing. Oh, he just replied me, yeah, 5 is at home (the earlier question)

24. Do you dream about 2?
Not frequently, probably long time tehz goes ready.

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
She mentioned me on her blog XD

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
enter her life =)

27. What's 3 hobby?
badminton gua, prolly emo-ing also

28. Who do u want to TAG?
*Niki Cheong!
*Wykit
*Joy Anne
*SJ
*June

No one else I can think of XD

No comments: