Friday, May 23, 2008

Teh offspringz

My chem teacher am tehz showed us some more cool stuffs. Haha, I wasn't listening to what he was saying, I think it was potassium permanganate, if not potassium I can't rmbr, and he added glycerol then the 2 stuffs heated up and stuff.




The problem was, my camera is actually just a phone camera, so u don't actually get to see the green colour of the flames from the next vid =/




Oh man, my blog is so cool. Only cool ppl blog, u noe? Statistics shows that 95% of bloggers are cool, the other 5% are ppl who are uberly teracool (that's cool x 10 to the power of 12). I'm part of the 5%.

I may have made the statistics up, but no doubt I am uberly teracool. Jagdeep is a loser rite? Everyone shud vote for jagdeep to be the biggest loser. Urr, that's not exactly what I meant, but anyway, he's uncool. He's like, uberly picocool (10 to the power of negative 12!). Sux to be u, jag, sux to be u...

No comments: