Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tagged by Karen

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
std 2 in primary school... urm... in rosli's class, me always 2nd last and maitthreyan last, he always get slapped by rosli XD karangan constant at 40% every exam. and I think I taught a few kids how to swear.

5 things on my to-do list
Buy sloppy joes
buy skool pants
go jogging and skipping
get my tax file number asap
try to practice maths

5 snacks I enjoy.
chips
sweets
chocs
a whole chicken
kfc family feast

5 Things I would do if I were a billionairewah..
get Pui to come here asap
buy a citizenship/PR for Pui
go shopping with pui
save at least half of it
pay for my edu in uni =D


5 of my bad habits~
masturbating profusely
obsession in trying to figure out reasons for ppl's behaviours and actions
constantly lost in thoughts. I can't hear u even if u screamed my name right behind me
lazily being
speakeningz in Jagon to ppl who tehz not understandardness (it's mine and Jag's lingo)


5 places i have lived
home
ipoh
PJ
bentong
aus


5 jobs I've had*
handjob (self-employed)
KND Booth Minder! Yeah!
carwash for mum
carwash for dad
KFC

5 ppl I want to tag
SUFAYE!
YULIANG
WYKIT
CHEERLEADER
JAGDEEP! That's right Jagdeep, no escape, I dun care how or no what who yes why, I dun care when or where how what, u teh got tagged and must do this, friendsterize it or facebooksissize it for all I care, just do it! hohohohohoho

No comments: