Friday, February 29, 2008

HAPPY LEAP YEAR PEEPELZ!

ALRITE PEEPELZ! LET'S GO CRAZY!! IT'S 29TH OF FEBRUARY!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Personally, I think everyone should just sit down and appreciate the extra day they get for the year. Although most muslims spend it in the mosque, a lot of us other non-muslims are enjoying the peaceful day when most mat rempits are not dieing atm. So yea, it's a good and special day. Let us all reflect on what we did today... No, wait, let me reflect, u may read.

I woke up... ah... and the moment my mom got off the laptop, I sprung to my feet and sat on my ass and went on9!!!!!! Til abt like, 2? 1 hour later that is, I went down for ham sandwich!!! =D and I just basically rot... or, as I call it, enjoy the special day! =D and I watched my old south park collection! weeeeeee.

29th of february peepelz!!! let's screaaaaaam!! let's burn magnesium!!!!! let's throw lithium into water!!!!!!!! let's self-perform home-made liposuction!!!!!!!! let's suck out some of our cerebral fluids!!!!!!!! sniff the fumes of burning plastic!!!!!!!!

I was walking in this public toilet, I wasn't looking down lar rite, then I accidentally kicked the bucket. Like, wtf.

No comments: