Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am addicted to drags

That's right, I'm addicted. I dun like them at all, in fact I despise them, but they're like jerry springer, a waste of life yet we can't stop. Drag car racing is soooooo boring but it's soooooo addictive, I dunno why! Ask the drag racers, they noe best.

Guess wat peepelz, tmrw is swimming carnival. Malaysia doesnt have any of those in public schools. Typical Jamsiah! Stupid beetch go die! Thank heavens I've left that skool. Useless teacher prolly got imported from iraq or smth. I could've sworn she looks like a homo erectus, prolly the reason why she's so retarded.

oh, blardy hex today got basketball match between rbhs against another skool, I forgot what skool edi. But gosh darn! The opponents could all dunk! They were scary ass players. Especially 1 asian kid in that team. My sweet dick, he has no limits! I dunno what's up with that dick, he is agile and his stamina is infinite, he can grab the ball and counter attack in just 2 seconds, his defence is impossible! And throughout the whole game he's like that! Why can he not get tired?! Why is he so fast?! Why is there such a human?! What the hell?! I really want his lungs and muscle capacity wei... cibai fast...

let's hope jag really comes on9 today, ppl! That stupid penis nipple has not been on9 for so long! One more day and he'll be a dick fart! slash pifs!

No comments: