Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stories of the past =D

As I was saying! The LOL thengz.

Well, I have been practicing on my driving for like, a long time, very long time, and finally I decided to take the test after I quit being lazy. So I went there, waited for hell long time. Then I finally got my turn for the slope, parking, and 3 point turn test. So I just went into the car, and the instructor said no one's gonna be with me, so dunid to wear seatbelt. So I din la rite lol. So I passed everything, slope, parking and 3 point turn =D then I waited for my road test.

I still rmbr, there were 2 ways, 1 way is the long road and 1 is the short road. I rmbr the long road when the instructor showed us, I fell asleep, so I din noe at all and I was like, shait, dun let her put me on the long road. So I waited there for like zzzzzz long time. Then the crappiest thing happened. Friday prayers! oooommmmgggg... wait there for so darn long! Then my turn finally came, I was like, urgh darn finally! So I went in, adjust the chair, check all the mirrors, check everything, and I was ready to go! So I started moving. Then I was going going and going. Then the woman asked me to turn into a parking area, so I was like, hah? What'd I do? so I stopped at the parking area, then she said, u fail. I was like, O_O orz! What, why?! Tak pakai seatbelt.......

So I appealed and failed. So I just went back, and told the whole world (all my frens of the same age) not to forget their friggin seatbelt! Bcoz it's the worse thing to happen on ur road test! So not too long later, Vishal went for his test. Then he came back with the same good news I brought back! He had also forgotten his seatbelt!!! =D Such a charming coincidence, no? At least I don't feel so alone being the only retard who forgot his seatbelt. Haha.. So he too told the whole world, with my help, to NOT forget the darned seatbelt! Then very much later, It was Jag's turn to take his driving test, and yeeeeaaaaap! He forgot his seatbelt =D how convenient. 2 Ppl had warned him. And he managed to forget abt the advice. Perfect! We 3 singhs failed bcoz of seatbelts.

SO KIDS, rmbr this before taking ur road test: Wear ur seatbelt! Unless u're a singh. shit happens.

No comments: