Monday, February 25, 2008

LIKE, WHAT THE CRAP?!

O-M-G U GUYS!!! LIKE, WHAT THE CRAP?!

I mean like, come on, get a frikkin clue ppl! like, ugh, I'm not even gonna bother anymore dude.

So anyway, I was like, at skool today? And I was like, score full marks for chemistry like, again? Oh, pls dun flatter me, I noe I frikkin pwn at chemistry, no living genius in this world can challenge me, if u challenge me and u like, think ur better? then I'm not even gonna bother cuz like, u're so ignorant. Anyway, I was like, sry, spaced out. I was like, so smart. i dunno where I am anymore... not a clue what I was about to say. Anyway, what sux is that, I'm like, in a boys' skool? So I'm like, I dunno. hmmmmmmmm.... prolly not a day to be posting stuff XD

oh, and like, omg, I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE!!! Aussies = stereotypes to the max!!!!!! EVEERRRRYYYYYOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE'S IPOD OR PHONE HAS TECHNO SONGS, NTH ELSE, ALL TECHNO, LITERALLY!!!!!!1

I want an ipod

FUUUUUGGGG!! SWIMMING CARNIVAL CANT BE COMPULSORY!!!!!

No comments: