Monday, February 25, 2008

omg like, so totally uncool...

I woke up today and I was like, oh my gosh, am I like, late for school or something? So I was like, omg omg omg... and I got dressed like, asap? So then I was like, on my way to school right, I saw this like, frikkin car that was like, totally awesome. I mean, I was like, awestruck, I really was. So I was like, at school and all, and I was so like, studying and stuff? And then I was like, omg, I am so dead because I like, forgot to do my Biology homework and stuff? So after that I was like, omg so what. So after school, I like, walked all the frikkin way to the bus stop, like, it was so frikkin hot my skin was like, literally melting and all. Oh-My-God, don't even get me started on my shoes! Like, I was just waiting for the bus, standing by the bus stop, u noe? Then I like, looked down, and guess what. Someone spit on my frikkin shoe! I'm like, what the hell? U noe? I was like, freaking out and all, and like, no one even offered to clean it for me. Like, hellooo get a clue! So then I was like, on the bus back home and all? Then when I got back, I had a whole bowl of soup for like, lunch u noe? Then I like, took a nap and stuff, and then I was like, omg, dinnertime. So I was like, so there! I ate my dinner and my cake and all, and then I'm like, right here doing nothing, so, one more thing.

Like, omg I can't believe I just discovered this, but like, vote for KL to be in world monopoly people! Like, uh hellooo, it's ur own frikkin country, get it into a world class game at least!

http://www.monopolyworldvote.com/en_AU/world

go there and like, vote? come on people! just vote for like, KL will do? Others can survive on their own. I mean like, KL is pretty screwed anyway.

No comments: