Saturday, February 23, 2008

A SHORT TOUCHING STORY

Maaaaader, I actually din wanna post this edi wan, but then the stupid random question in my profile asked me Write a story on a bald frog with a wig, so I wrote one. AND GUESS WHAT! MUST BE AT MOST 400 LETTERS! zzzzzzz... so I decided I'm not gonna waste my effort, I copied and pasted the story here, so there u have it! PLEASE APPRECIATE =D



Welllllllll, once upon a time, in a well far far away, there lived a frog with lots of hair. He was a very handsome frog. All the beautiful frogladies fell in love straightaway as soon as they see the handsome frog. That very frog's name was called FROG*sky*.

One day, FRO*sky* the evil frog wizard was up to no good. He was soooooooooo jealous of FROG*sky* becoz he always lose to him when it comes to getting laid. So FRO*sky* went to look for FROG*sky*, then FRO*sky* immediately cast Frost Diver lvl 10 and froze FROG*sky*! FROG*sky* was immediately frozen, and then FRO*sky* had an evil smirk on his face...

Everyone in FRO*land* were searching everywhere for FROG*sky*, but couldn't find him... where could he be...?

FRO*sky* TOOK HIM TO AL DE BARAN AND DECIDED TO KILL FROG*sky*! HE CAST LORD OF VERMILLION AND KILLED FROG*sky* INSTANTLY!!!

Then while FROG*sky*'s soul was floating into heaven, FRO*sky* saw a birthmark on FROG*sky*'s left butt. it was the half of a star, and FRO*sky* looked at his right butt, there was another half a star to complete the 2 to make a full star. Then he realized, he had just killed his own brother-in-law... so he was upset and quickly cast RESSURECT ON FROG*sky*!

FROG*sky* was revived, but he was now bald, and had to wear a wig... all the frogladies were now disgusted with him everytime he was abt to score... And that my frens, is how FRO*sky* begun to get laid with college girls. most of them 4ft or less...


Disclaimer
: The characters and events in this story was made up and have nth to do with anything or anyone who is alive, dead, or will be born. This story is purely fictional, any similarities to real life is just a coincidence I tell u, so pls dun dig my balls.

No comments: