Saturday, February 23, 2008

WELCOME TO TOOFOUSAND AND AYKT!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! my very first blog. I am success!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who believed in me, if it weren't for u all, I would've never been able to start this blog. You know who u are XD

I LOVE LPS! TIMES INFINITY! FOREVER AND EVER! LITERALLY! She tehz hawtz stuffz =D AGREED?! AGREED!!

Oh, and since Sufaye was so kind to promote me in her blog (which were all true btw. ya'll noe very well sufaye never lies XD), I would like to take this opportunity to promote sufaye also! =D
SUFAYE IS TEHZ COOLz! and she would tehz be happy if u would kindly take some time off ur lives to visit Marco's Pizza opposite Kelana Jaya LRT (Putra Line) and just have some eats. She's the tan chinese girl who'll prolly be smiling at u =D

My birthday was just 2 days ago, so it's still not too late to wish me a happy belated birthday! SO DO IT! WISH ME A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! *If you've wished me edi, then thank u for being so... so... *sob*, I'm sry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry... *sob*... auuuuh! OK! =D thank u for being so a good frenz! =D I am tehz greatful.

Boys' skool sux

Jeff Dunham is super terror... Now THAT is what I call, dedicated =D

No comments: